Sean bienvenidos a un baile sacado... FIESTAE S P I R I T U AL

Little Wing

well, she's walking through the clouds with a circus mind that's running wild butterflies and zebras and moonbeams and fairy tales all she ever thinks about... riding with the wind when i'm sad she comes to me with a thousand smiles she gives to me free it's alright, it's alright she says take anything you want from me, anything well, she's walking through the clouds with a circus mind turnin' 'round butterflies and zebras and moonbeams and fairy tales all she ever thinks about... riding with the wind when i'm sad she comes to me with a thousand smiles she gives to me free it's alright, it's alright she says, take anything, anything, anything, anything anything, anything

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario