Sean bienvenidos a un baile sacado... FIESTAE S P I R I T U AL

Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind


Diálogos memorables:
 
  • Joel: Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating.
 
  • [Clementine y Joel irrumpen en una casa en la playa] 
    Joel: I think we should go. 
    Clementine: No, it's our house! Just tonight... 
    [ella mira un sobre sobre una barra] 
    Clementine: ...we're David and Ruth Laskin. Which one do you want to be? I'd like to be Ruth, but I can be flexible.
 
  • Joel: ...random thoughts for Valentine's day, 2004. Today is a holiday invented by greeting card companies to make people feel like crap.
 
  • Mary: Blessed are the forgetful, for they get the better even of their blunders. 
    Mary: Nietzsche. Beyond Good and Evil.
 
  • [mientras Joel y Clementine comen, el piensa mientras observa otras aburridas parejas] 
    Joel: Are we like couples you see in restaurants? Are we the dining dead?
 
  • Clementine: I apply my personality in a paste.
 
  • Mary: Adults are like a combination of sadness and phobias. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario